West Brook WineryWineries & Vineyards
215 Ararimu Valley Road Waikoukou Valley Rodney Auckland 0882
PO Box 21443
West Brook is a family owned winery established in 1935 and situated only 30 mins from the centre of Auckland. West Brook Winery specialises in producing handcrafted, premier varietal wines, from its own vineyards in West Auckland and from New Zealand's premier regions of Hawkes Bay and Marlborough.
West Brook is the ideal escape for jaded city dwellers - you can enjoy our award winning wines as well as a picnic in the tranquility of a picture-perfect country setting.
Please phone West Brook Winery to make your Group Wine Tasting Booking.
West Brook Wines
The wines under this label reflect true varietal character and their unique regional origins. They are wines that can be enjoyed early and can be cellared confidently.
Without exception they are of the highest quality, have won numerous awards and represent superb value-for-money.
Blue Ridge Wines
The Waitakere Ranges, which dominate the West Auckland skyline, is the inspiration for the name of this selection of wines.
Blue Ridge wines are produced from selected parcels of the best grapes of the vintage. The wines are handcrafted with focus on attention to detail and matured to display complexity and character.
Online purchases can be made via our website
* Marlborough: Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
* Auckland: Chardonnay, Malbec, Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris
Wine List Samples
* Blue Ridge: Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
* West Brook: Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Chardonnay, Rose, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir, Malbec and Merlot/Malbec
Wine Awards & Recognition
* West Brook Barrique Fermented Marlborough Chardonnay 2009 (Gold at the Liquorland Top 100)
* West Brook Barrique Fermented Marlborough Chardonnay 2008 (5 Stars in Cuisine Magazine) and (2nd best Chardonnay in the New Zealand in Cuisine Magazine)
* Waimauku Estate Chardonnay 2008 (5 Stars in Winestate Magazine) and (Gold Medal at the Royal Easter Wine Show)
Winestate Magazine Best Wines of 2010 include:
* West Brook Waimauku Estate Chardonnay 2008
* West Brook Barrique Fermented Marlborough Chardonnay 2008
* West Brook Marlborough Riesling 2009
Business HoursMon 10:00am – 5:00pm Tue 10:00am – 5:00pm Wed 10:00am – 5:00pm Thu 10:00am – 5:00pm Fri 10:00am – 5:00pm Sat 10:00am – 5:00pm Sun 11:00am – 5:00pm
5 - 49 Employees
- American Express
- Online Payments
- West Brook Wines
- Ivicevich Wines
- West Brook Awards, Accolades & Trophies
- West Brook Winery
- Giant Lawn Chess Set, Petanque Court and Boules
- Pinot Gris
- Pinot Noir
- Sauvignon Blanc
About the venueChildren Allowed anytime Smoking No smoking
- Private Functions
- Disabled Access
- Disabled Toilet
Write a review
Reviews (3 reviews)
West Brook Winery
Awesome, awesome, awesome. I love this place, they are never shy on tastings and always encourage you to try their entire tasting range (not that it takes much convincing). They have two amazing Chardonnays and a couple of pretty solid reds including a real nice Pinot Noir. If you come during summer bring a picnic as the grounds are really cool.
22nd July 2010
West Brook Winery
Thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon at Westbrook. Wine tasting was devine and we felt very welcome. They were proud of their award winning wines and should be, we bought loads of wine from them. Will definitely go back!!
7th July 2010
West Brook Winery
Great wines, gorgeous vineyard, not shy on tastings and have recently won heaps of awards for their Riesling - recommend if you visit West Brook you also take a picnic lunch and enjoy their grounds after your tasting.
4th November 2008