Sophie's CafeSteak House
8 Papanui Road Richmond Christchurch City Canterbury 8014
Back by POPULAR demand is our great Sunday breakfast special. So come on down to Papanui or Colombo in ya PJs before midday and get your brekky for HALF price. So grab your g-string, boxers, those holey old PJs and come on down to Sophie's cafe...sorry T-shirts don't count =P
Or for a mid-week treat, check out our half price breakfast menu available Tuesdays and Wednesdays before 12pm. Available at Papnui and Colombo.
Well after nearly 4 years of trading at Victoria St, you guys keep saying you wanna see me. Well I spread myself around but you guys just seemed to keep missing me. So we've gone back to the basics now, I'll be at one of our 2 great cafes, Papanui Road and Colombo Street. I'm making it all about YOU.....
- RHINESTONE SOPHIE'S: NZ ribeye steak topped with blue vein cheese, lashings of aioli & double bacon
- CAJUN SUPREME:ribeye steak topped with succulent cajun shrimps with yoghurt, salad and chips.
- WILD WILD WEST:NZ ribeye steak with fresh mushrooms, tomatoes and heaps of garlic, salad and chips.
Wine List Samples
- Stoneleigh Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc: flavours of rich, ripe passionfruit tempered with a hint of dry grass.
- Montana Reserve Vineyard Selection Sauvignon Blanc:fresh grapefruit and gooseberry flavours
- Huntaway Reserve Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon:lingering dark cherry flavours and supple savoury tannins
Also at 147 Colombo Street, Ph (03) 982-5344.
5 - 49 Employees
Write a review
Reviews (3 reviews)
I recently went to this cafe with a friend as I had heard it was good. On arrival we were seated and our drink orders taken, then our lunch order was taken. The meal was presented well and was big and also tasted nice. The prices were reasonable and I would definately go back there again.
21st September 2011
my partner took me here because she knows the owners and loves the place.It was my first time and I wasn't expecting much but this place is great! its a small restaurant but the service is very professional and friendly and the meals are massive.would recommend the burgers for sure!
8th November 2010
Fantastic place for breakfast, awesome value seriously good size dishes. Great atmosphere at night for a casual dining experiance. Handily located just on the verge of the four aves in Christchurch so an easy walk to carry on to the casino or further into town for a night out !
13th July 2010