Tirohana Cellars RestaurantFine Dining Restaurants
Tirohana Estate 42 Puruatanga Road Martinborough South Wairarapa Wellington 5711
A unique dining experience awaits you in this elegant and evocative restaurant. With antique Mexican doors, original New Zealand artwork, Italian tiled floor, huge open fire, leather chairs and views directly over the vineyard, Tirohana Cellars offers clients a memorable experience of award-winning wine, premium cuisine with excellent service. Tirohana Cellars is open daily for both lunch and dinner, casual and fine dining - and weather permitting, clients are also welcome to dine al fresco on the terraces overlooking the picturesque vines.
Offering an onsite Cellar Door shop, exclusive Tasting Room, Tirohana Cellars' restaurant, patio terraced area, landscaped gardens and five-star self-contained vinestay.
Open daily from 10:00am - 22:00pm (closed Christmas Day)
The vineyard produces award winning-wines whilst the Tirohana Cellars' restaurant offers fresh local produce in either a casual or fine dining capacity and is serviced by international and guest celebrity chefs and table staff.
With views across the vines to the hills beyond the Estate is ideal for weddings, corporate hospitality and product launches, private dining and special events.
Business HoursMon 9:00am – 10:00pm Tue 9:00am – 10:00pm Wed 9:00am – 10:00pm Thu 9:00am – 10:00pm Fri 9:00am – 10:00pm Sat 9:00am – 10:00pm Sun 9:00am – 10:00pm
International , New Zealand , Continental/European
5 - 49 Employees
- American Express
- Online Payments
- Tirohana Estate Pinot Noir
- Tirohana Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- Tirohana Estate Chardonnay
- Tirohana Estate Dessert Wine
- Don't forget the Bread and Butter pudding!
- Smart Casual
- Private Functions
- Disabled Access
- Disabled Toilet
- Wifi Access
Premium - $30 and above
- Tirohana Cellars, the award-winning restaurant overlooking the vines
- Award-winning boutique handmade wines
- 5 star first class Qualmark rated accommodation
- Ideal wedding venue in the vineyard
- Cellar Door open for wine sales seven days per week
- Conference and group facilities
- Serves fresh produce sourced locally
About the venueChildren Allowed occasionally (call for details) Smoking Smoking porch Capacity 150
- Fully licensed
- Beer - bottled
- Hallmark of Excellence NZ Beef & Lamb
- Chaine Des Rotisseurs, 5 Star Qualmark
Write a review
No reviews yet, be the first to write one.